Wednesday, March 12, 2014

New Chair!

Just wanted to share something I got done with yesterday!!!

Here is my chair before:





It's a fine chair.  Green is one of my things.  Not really this green, but I bought it knowing that one day I would redo it.  Or that one day I would take it apart and wouldn't be able to get it back together.  Either way, the chair was not going to last.










But look at it now!!!!



I figured out how to put it back together!  I absolutely love it.  I swear, it brightened the room up.  Not too bad for my first re-upholstery attempt.  It actually took me longer to take the thing apart than it did putting it back together.  I had to pry out eleventy million staples with a flat head screwdriver.  I only jabbed myself with it a few times.  Notice the pillow-New drapes go up tomorrow!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment